T-Forum, la vera HiFi alla portata di tutti
Benvenuto nel T-Forum!
Connettiti in modo da farti riconoscere come membro affezionato, oppure registrati così potrai partecipare attivamente alle discussioni.

Unisciti al forum, è facile e veloce

Benvenuto nel T-Forum!
Connettiti in modo da farti riconoscere come membro affezionato, oppure registrati così potrai partecipare attivamente alle discussioni.
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  Empty REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP

Messaggio Da dinamanu Ven 14 Lug 2023 - 21:24

segnalo il piccoletto sicuramente un suono piu che ottimo visto il profilo armonico...per 200€ x chi non usa il saldatore

Topology: fully discrete, fully complementary current feedback, no capacitors in the signal path
Power Supply: 6VAC, 2A wall-wart, 12,000uF filter capacitance, plus boosted, regulated supply to input, voltage gain and driver stages
REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  Scree321

Less Power, More Better
There are plenty of big-number amps out there, but how much of that do you really use? How loud before the neighbors complain? How old does the constant hiss of a high-gain amp get with the speakers a few feet away? Rekkr was designed to deliver exceptional performance, without the downsides. Or, as we put it: less power, more better.
Exotic, Fully Discrete Topology

Rekkr may be tiny, but that doesn’t mean it skimps on quality. It features an exotic, fully discrete, current feedback gain stage, beefy 10A rated output devices, and a fully linear power supply—including stacked rails for greater efficiency and 12,000uF of filter capacitance. No Class D, no switching supplies, no fans.
Flexible for Desktop and Beyond
Combine Rekkr with any of our headphone amps to add power for nearfield monitors. It stacks perfectly with Magni, Modi, and Vali. Want more power? You can switch Rekkr to mono and run two, palm-sized monoblocks!
Designed and Built in Texas—For Real
By “designed and built in Texas” this is what we mean: we make Rekkr in our Corpus Christi facility, and the vast majority of the total production cost of Rekkr—chassis, boards, transformers, assembly, etc—goes to US companies manufacturing in the US. Our chassis are made in California. Our PCBs are done in Nevada. You get the picture: we’re not just putting in the final screw here.
2-Year Warranty and Easy Return Policy
Rekkr is covered by a 2-year limited warranty that covers parts and labor. And if you don’t like your Rekkr, you can send it back for a refund, within 14 days of receiving it.

Power Output:  piu che sufficenti x il destopo !!!!!
Stereo, 8 Ohms: 2W RMS per channel
Stereo, 4 Ohms: 3W RMS per channel
Mono, 8 ohms: 4W RMS

Frequency Response: 20Hz-20Khz, +/-0.01db, 3Hz-500KHz, +/-3dB
THD: <0.001%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V RMS into 8 ohms
IMD: <0.001%, CCIR, at 1V RMS into 8 ohms
SNR: >120dB, A-weighted, referenced to full output
Damping Factor: >100 into 8 ohms, 20-20kHz
Gain: 4 (12dB)
Input Sensitivity: AKA Rated Output (Vrms)/Rated Gain. Or, 4/4. You do the math.
Input Impedance: 20k ohms SE
Crosstalk: >80dB, 20-20kHz
Oversight: over-current and over-temperature sensors with relay shut-down for faults
Power Consumption: 12W maximumREKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  Scree322
dinamanu
dinamanu
UTENTE BANNATO

Numero di messaggi : 6340
Provincia : NoFlacx
Impianto : ClasseA
The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious outcomes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/

Torna in alto Andare in basso

REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  Empty Re: REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP

Messaggio Da dinamanu Sab 15 Lug 2023 - 15:43

REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  1f605 REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  1f605

REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  Scree328

All right, so I put the little giant Rekkr into my main system today. The dissonance in scales between it and the rest of the gear is just ridiculous! The speakers completely dwarf it, you could easily mount it inside them. I run a Topping D90, a Freya S preamp and B&W 803 D2s. Currently I'm playing around with Purifi 1ET400A modules for final amplifiaction (thus the bare boards in the background).

I never heard a 2 W amp in person before, so please excuse me here for a minute, but I genuinely wasn't ready for what came out of the speakers. It can run the B&Ws no problem, about half tilt on the preamp (in passive attenuation mode) was the limit of what I feel comfortable exposing my neighbors to. It did start to break apart just past this point, with distortion becoming audible, and at full tilt it was completely un-listenable, but also significantly louder than what I wold consider a comfortable listening volume. As long as it was kept left of the hockey-stick point on the SNR graph it sounded identical to the Purifi, all of the sound was there, bass, sub-bass, mids, highs, *insert whatever audiophile babble*, it's all there.

The "headroom" crowd can seriously take a hike, this proves to me definitively that SNR at voltage swing is all that defines the output at the speakers, especially since the 803s are often taunted as "power hungry" and needing large wattage.

In case anyone is curious, the speakers are about 3 m away from the couch and 2.3 m apart, along the long wall in a 5.0 x 3.8 m room. To be fair, I probably fall on the lower end of the how-loud-is-loud bell curve, but still, I don't think my assessment above too far off.

With the preamp fully open and CD player on pause, there is absolutely no hiss or any other sound coming from the speakers with my ear touching the tweeter grill, so that claim from Shiit is justified.

After an hour of driving the B&Ws, the cooling fins got hot to the touch, but I could keep my hand on top of the heatsink. The rest of the case was warm, but significantly less so. The unit also gets fairly warm just sitting at idle.

Hope someone finds this interesting and sorry for the poor picture quality.

Cheers,
dinamanu
dinamanu
UTENTE BANNATO

The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious outcomes.

Messaggio Da Marco Ravich Lun 17 Lug 2023 - 8:52

Io - a parte le workstation (che hanno, come da firma, ampli "importanti" sebbene fanless) c'ho questo customizzato:
REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

Vero, 8W bastano però - a mio avviso - per l'uso desktop servono i FDA:
REKKR – DESKTOP SPEAKER AMP  51n0EjkkgFL._AC_SL1000_
Marco Ravich
Marco Ravich
Membro classe oro
Membro classe oro

Numero di messaggi : 6007
Provincia : MC
Occupazione/Hobby : musica / informatica
Impianto : i5 12500 > Topping E50 (TRS) > Behringer A500 > DCSk 4mm² > ESB 7/09

http://www.forart.it/

Messaggio Da dinamanu Lun 17 Lug 2023 - 9:13

Guarda che qui parliama di ampli che suonano bene come lo shiit non cose dozzinali cinesi ,....grazie
dinamanu
dinamanu
UTENTE BANNATO

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili